MASPPR Spring Conference 2018
April 2018 from 8AM to 4PM at Eagles Club, 2507 East 25th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Things to note:
- $50.00 registration fee ends: April 1, 2018. After April 1, 2018 registration fee is $60.00
- No online registration and/or payment will be accepted
- 7 CEU's will be offered and included
- Continental breakfast and lunch is included with conference price
MASPPR - Minnesota Association of Service Providers in Private Rehabilitation
- We are a great network of professional rehabilitation providers in the Minnesota worker’s compensation system from all corners of the state and we are the largest division of MRA.
- MASPPR leadership works hard to provide excellent content for our conferences every spring and fall. Sessions topics cover many areas of private rehabilitation such as speakers on new medical developments, helpful resources for QRCs or their clients and discussions about rehabilitation practice from the perspectives of other QRCs, attorneys, the Department of Labor and Industry and Insurers.
- Members can accrue CEU's for required national certifications (CRC, CDMS) by attending the spring and fall conferences. At each conference, we hold a division meeting to discuss common concerns and to network. This is held late Thursday afternoon during the Thursday/Friday conference. Information for upcoming conferences should always be available at: Link to Conferences at MRA website
- MASPPR members have worked with other groups to monitor changes in rules and laws that may have an impact on injured workers on rehabilitation practice.
- MASPPR has developed a peer review process that is available to our members
Sarah Kacer, QRC, CRC
Independent Rehab Consultants
PO Box 80835
Minneapolis, MN 55408