MASPPR is hosting a one-day Fall Conference this year on Thursday, November 1st, 2018 at the Eagles Club in Minneapolis, 2507 East 25th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406.
The conference will start at 8am with the last speaker slated to end at 4pm.
A MASPPR Divisional meeting will follow the final presenter. Join us following the Divisional meeting at the Eagles Club for further networking opportunities. A continental breakfast and a lunch are included with the cost of the conference.
This conference is open to all persons who wish to attend, you do not have to be a member of MRA or MASPPR. 6 CEU’s are available with the conference program, an additional 1 CEU is available for attending the MASPPR Division meeting following the speakers. Cost is $50 for MRA / MASPPR members and $60 for non-members, special student rate is $20.
Click here to download the registration form, then please complete and send payment before October 15th, late and same day registration is available but incurs a $10 fee.
Click here to download the conference program. Get your registrations in to secure your place for this exciting day of networking and education.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Kacer, MASPPR President 612-331-3965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MASPPR - Minnesota Association of Service Providers in Private Rehabilitation
- We are a great network of professional rehabilitation providers in the Minnesota worker’s compensation system from all corners of the state and we are the largest division of MRA.
- MASPPR leadership works hard to provide excellent content for our conferences every spring and fall. Sessions topics cover many areas of private rehabilitation such as speakers on new medical developments, helpful resources for QRCs or their clients and discussions about rehabilitation practice from the perspectives of other QRCs, attorneys, the Department of Labor and Industry and Insurers.
- Members can accrue CEU's for required national certifications (CRC, CDMS) by attending the spring and fall conferences. At each conference, we hold a division meeting to discuss common concerns and to network. This is held late Thursday afternoon during the Thursday/Friday conference. Information for upcoming conferences should always be available at: Link to Conferences at MRA website
- MASPPR members have worked with other groups to monitor changes in rules and laws that may have an impact on injured workers on rehabilitation practice.
- MASPPR has developed a peer review process that is available to our members
Sarah Kacer, QRC, CRC
Independent Rehab Consultants
PO Box 80835
Minneapolis, MN 55408