One Day Spring Conference 2019
MASPPR is hosting a one-day Spring Conference this year on Friday April 26, 2019 at the Eagles Club in Minneapolis, 2507 East 25th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406. The conference will start at 8am with the last speaker slated to end at 4pm.
A MASPPR Divisional meeting will follow the final presenter which will include an ethics discussion and credit. Join us following the Divisional meeting at the Eagles Club for further networking opportunities. A continental breakfast and a lunch are included with the cost of the conference.
Current topics include:
- Pam Carlson, Office of Workers' Compensation Ombudsman
- Mary Skubal, Vocational Testing and Analysis
- Workers Compensation Modernization Program (WCMP)
- Physician from the Metro area
This conference is open to all persons who wish to attend, you do not have to be a member of MRA or MASPPR. 6 CEU’s are available with the conference program, an additional 1 CEU is available for attending the MASPPR Division meeting following the speakers. Cost is $50 for MRA / MASPPR members and $60 for non-members, special student rate is $20.
Click here to download the registration form, then please complete and send payment before April 12th, late and same day registration is available but incurs a $10 fee.
Get your registrations in to secure your place for this exciting day of networking and education!
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org
MASPPR - Minnesota Association of Service Providers in Private Rehabilitation
- We are a great network of professional rehabilitation providers in the Minnesota worker’s compensation system from all corners of the state and we are the largest division of MRA.
- MASPPR leadership works hard to provide excellent content for our conferences every spring and fall. Sessions topics cover many areas of private rehabilitation such as speakers on new medical developments, helpful resources for QRCs or their clients and discussions about rehabilitation practice from the perspectives of other QRCs, attorneys, the Department of Labor and Industry and Insurers.
- Members can accrue CEU's for required national certifications (CRC, CDMS) by attending the spring and fall conferences. At each conference, we hold a division meeting to discuss common concerns and to network. This is held late Thursday afternoon during the Thursday/Friday conference. Information for upcoming conferences should always be available at: Link to Conferences at MRA website
- MASPPR members have worked with other groups to monitor changes in rules and laws that may have an impact on injured workers on rehabilitation practice.
- MASPPR has developed a peer review process that is available to our members
Adam TeBrake, MS, CRC, ABVE/F, IPEC
Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant #902
Cell: 507-382-9874 | Ph: 612-353-8594 | Fax: 612-278-2266
1551 Livingston Ave., West St. Paul, MN 55118