JPD Award Nominations
It’s that time again! JPD is currently seeking nominations for JPD Placement Person of the Year, Lori Sterner Award and Employer of the Year Nominations! This is a great way to recognize outstanding Placement Professionals and excellent Employers. All winners will be announced at the Fall MRA Awards Banquet ceremony in St. Cloud on October 24th.
Click HERE to learn more about the MRA Unmask Your Talent Conference.
Please view the attachments below and nominate today!
All nominations must be submitted by September 17th to:
Stephanie Kruger | (507) 206-9689 | MNJPDVicePresident@gmail.com.
About JPD - Job Placement Division
To advance employment for all persons with disabilities through the identification and dissemination of information.To enhance the skills of job placement professionals and vocational rehabilitation counselors.To promote the improvement of career and job placement opportunities for persons with disabilities.To cooperate with other organizations and professionals who share the goal of maximizing the potential of persons with disabilities.
Benefits of Being a JPD Member
- To belong to a national organization of job placement professionals
- Leadership opportunities
- Quality trainings
- Networking opportunities with other vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Inside track on industry information in the Vocational Rehabilitation field
- Monthly meetings with training opportunities
- Professional publications
- Direct from Capitol Hill legislative updates
- To experience National rehabilitation conferences
- Being part of shaping the future of job placement
- Scholarships for trainings
- Professional growth and development
- FUN! FUN! FUN!
JPD is also a Valuable Association for:
- Public and private rehabilitation placement professionals
- Business and industry representatives
- EEO officers and human resource managers
- Vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Job coaches and job developers
- Workers' compensation and insurance specialists
- Any group or individual concerned with return-to-work issue
JPD Meeting Dates:
3/8/18, 10:00 – 12:00 (12:00 - 12:30 Executive Board)
Location: Avivo, 2438 27th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406
6/21/18, 10:00 – 12:00 (12:00 - 12:30 Executive Board)
Location: Rochester, MN, Address TBD
Location: MRA Conference, Kelly Inn, St. Cloud
Avivo MN (formerly Resource Inc.)
2438 27th Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Other JPD Contacts
Stephanie Kruger: MNJPDVicePresident@gmail.com
Doris Illies: MNJPDSecretary@gmail.com
Tamera Radloff: MNJPDTreasurer@gmail.com
*this page was last updated7/2/18*