About JPD - Job Placement Division
To advance employment for all persons with disabilities through the identification and dissemination of information.To enhance the skills of job placement professionals and vocational rehabilitation counselors.To promote the improvement of career and job placement opportunities for persons with disabilities.To cooperate with other organizations and professionals who share the goal of maximizing the potential of persons with disabilities.
Benefits of Being a JPD Member
- To belong to a national organization of job placement professionals
- Leadership opportunities
- Quality trainings
- Networking opportunities with other vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Inside track on industry information in the Vocational Rehabilitation field
- Monthly meetings with training opportunities
- Professional publications
- Direct from Capitol Hill legislative updates
- To experience National rehabilitation conferences
- Being part of shaping the future of job placement
- Scholarships for trainings
- Professional growth and development
- FUN! FUN! FUN!
JPD is also a Valuable Association for:
- Public and private rehabilitation placement professionals
- Business and industry representatives
- EEO officers and human resource managers
- Vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Job coaches and job developers
- Workers' compensation and insurance specialists
- Any group or individual concerned with return-to-work issue
JPD Meeting Dates:
9-11AM 4/16/2020 At MRC
9-11AM 6/18/2020 At Rochester Goodwill Scott Road
9/11AM 10/22/2020 At MRA Conference (Ruttgers Bay Lake Lodge, Deerwood, MN)
JPD Award Nominations
Please view the attachments below and see how you can nominate in the future.
Productive Alternatives Inc.
Other JPD Contacts
Stephanie Kruger: MNJPDVicePresident@gmail.com
Austin Beatty: MNJPDSecretary@gmail.com
Tamera Radloff: MNJPDTreasurer@gmail.com
Click on each date's respective links to register. Check out Placement 101 Flyer for details.
March 31, April 1, April 22 - Blaine WFC
May 5, May 6, May 19 - Brainerd WFC
Aug 19, Aug 20, Sept 16 - Rochester location TBD
Sept 23, Sept 24, Oct 7 - Woodbury WFC
*this page was last updated 3/12/2020*