January 29, 2020
Online at NOON – 1pm EST
About JPD - Job Placement Division
To advance employment for all persons with disabilities through the identification and dissemination of information.To enhance the skills of job placement professionals and vocational rehabilitation counselors.To promote the improvement of career and job placement opportunities for persons with disabilities.To cooperate with other organizations and professionals who share the goal of maximizing the potential of persons with disabilities.
Benefits of Being a JPD Member
- To belong to a national organization of job placement professionals
- Leadership opportunities
- Quality trainings
- Networking opportunities with other vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Inside track on industry information in the Vocational Rehabilitation field
- Monthly meetings with training opportunities
- Professional publications
- Direct from Capitol Hill legislative updates
- To experience National rehabilitation conferences
- Being part of shaping the future of job placement
- Scholarships for trainings
- Professional growth and development
- FUN! FUN! FUN!
JPD is also a Valuable Association for:
- Public and private rehabilitation placement professionals
- Business and industry representatives
- EEO officers and human resource managers
- Vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Job coaches and job developers
- Workers' compensation and insurance specialists
- Any group or individual concerned with return-to-work issue
JPD Meeting Dates:
JPD Award Nominations
JPD nominations are now closed. Try again next year for 2020!
Please view the attachments below and see how you can nominate in the future.
Productive Alternatives Inc.
Other JPD Contacts
Stephanie Kruger: MNJPDVicePresident@gmail.com
Austin Beatty: MNJPDSecretary@gmail.com
Tamera Radloff: MNJPDTreasurer@gmail.com
March 31, April 1, April 22 - Blaine WFC (Stephanie, Austin)
May 5, May 6, May 19 - Brainerd WFC (Doris, Cristy)
Aug 19, Aug 20, Sept 16 - Rochester location TBD (Stephanie, Doris)
Sept 23, Sept 24, Oct 7 - Woodbury WFC (Kelly, Cristy)
*this page was last updated 1/24/2020*