Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Association
The Vocational Evaluation and Work Association, Inc (VEWAA) is an organization dedicated to developing, improving, and strengthening the practices and skills in both public and private rehabilitation organizations.
To learn more, please contact our VEWAA President, Cindy Larson at email@example.com or at 651-379-5857.2013
2013 VEWAA meeting dates and locations
DATE/TIME TYPE LOCATION
- January 22 (8am-9:30am) VEWAA meeting Goodwill Easter Seals
- February 15 (12pm-2:30pm) VEWAA board planning meeting TBD
- March 26 (7:30am-9am) VEWAA meeting Courage Center
- April 10-12 MRA Conference Hinkley
- May 16 (8am-9am) VEWAA board planning meeting Phone Conference
- June 25 (7:30-9am) VEWAA meeting Opportunity Partners
- August 27 (7:30am-9am) VEWAA meeting Liz Jones & Associates
- September 10 (8am-9am) VEWAA board planning meeting Phone Conference
- November 6-8 MRA Conference St. Cloud
- December Social w/JPD or on our own?